Friday, September 30, 2011

Pregnancy Update: 26 Weeks 3 Days and Ultrasound!

Today I'm 26 weeks and 3 days pregnant. For the most part, I feel pretty good! The heartburn has started but someone suggested peppermint candies and boy do they work! Another plus is they are much more tastier than Tums. The lower back pain has also started but it's getting better thanks to my chiropractor and using a birth ball more. I wish I had thought to go to a chiropractor during my other two pregnancies! Jellybean is still such an active baby! Well, until someone puts their hand on my belly and then all is still. lol I'm loving every minute of it. It's such a wonderful feeling. Names...we're really slacking that. We have a couple girl names but nothing we're 100% set on. Thankfully we still have time. Today I had my ultrasound. The tech told us to look away at the right times so Jellybean's sex is still a mystery to us. I'm really looking forward to discovering that on his/her birthday. I'm still leaning toward boy though.

Here's the pictures from today:
Side profile:
Photobucket

Feet:
Photobucket Photobucket

Hand waving "Hi!":
Photobucket

In 3D
Photobucket

Stay up to date by following me on twitter @MamaDaniBlog or "liking" my Facebook page. New followers: Welcome! Please leave a comment to let me know how you found my blog so that I can follow you back!

© Mama Dani's Musings

No comments:

Post a Comment