Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Imaginary Friend

While the kids were playing this morning I noticed Sean kept mentioning Jen. The kids don't have a friend named Jen and Sean was talking like Jen was playing with them. So I asked Sean about him. Jen is a boy. Today he was wearing a green shirt with a blue Jeep on it. Jen loves ovals, bath toys and cows. I asked Sean how old Jen is and he told me "20lbs tall" ?? Jen went home for nap time. I wonder if he'll be back.
Photobucket


Stay up to date by following me on twitter @MamaDaniBlog or "liking" my Facebook page. New followers: Welcome! Please leave a comment to let me know how you found my blog so that I can follow you back!

© Mama Dani's Musings

1 comment:

  1. my Isabelle has an imaginary sister. Their little imaginations are so funny!

    ReplyDelete