Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekend Recipe: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

Photobucket

Hello fall!! Time to start baking with pumpkin again! I love most things pumpkin so when I saw this recipe I knew I had to try it. The cookies had a different texture to them; almost cake-like. Boy were they good! This recipe makes a lot but they were still gone pretty quickly.

Photobucket What you will need:
  • Pumpkin puree
  • Egg
  • Oil
  • Sugar
  • Baking powder
  • Flour
  • Cinnamon
  • Salt
  • Baking soda
  • Milk
  • Vanilla
  • Chocolate chips


Stay up to date by following me on twitter @MamaDaniBlog or "liking" my Facebook page. New followers: Welcome! Please leave a comment to let me know how you found my blog so that I can follow you back!
© Mama Dani's Musings

No comments:

Post a Comment