Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I saw another blogger post a Thankful Thursday post today and since I'm feeling pretty thankful today, I decided to do the same.

Today I'm thankful for my dentist. I woke up this morning with horrible tooth pain. I have a list of dental work that needs to be done; unfortunately it's too expensive to do all of it now. I've been chipping away at it, putting off what I can. So the pain wasn't much of a surprise. It was a tooth that the dentist said was eventually going to have to be pulled. The pain was worse than I expected. I honestly would rather go through labor again than have a tooth ache like that! I called my dentist and not only were they able to see me today but they were able to get me an evening appointment...which is so much easier for me. I'm so thankful for that and so thankful that the pain is gone!

What are you thankful for today?


Stay up to date by following me on twitter @MamaDaniBlog or "liking" my Facebook page. New followers: Welcome! Please leave a comment to let me know how you found my blog so that I can follow you back!
© Mama Dani's Musings

No comments:

Post a Comment