Sunday, December 4, 2011

School Days: Workshop

My little guy is all boy and one of his favorite things is tools and building. It wasn't too surprising when he asked to spend his birthday money at the workshop (aka Lowes). We found some kid sized tools and a kit for him to make his own toolbox. He couldn't get started on this project fast enough!!

Daddy helped with this lesson. Reading the "unstructions" first:
null

null

He was beyond excited when he got to help with daddy's drill!
null

null

All finished!!
null

Daddy and I added to this by making Sean an activity board for him to use his tools on. I designed it with inspiration from this pin and this pin and daddy put it together.
null

Stay up to date by following me on twitter @MamaDaniBlog or "liking" my Facebook page. New followers: Welcome! Please leave a comment to let me know how you found my blog so that I can follow you back!
© Mama Dani's Musings

2 comments:

  1. How neat! I love it - and your lil' guy looks so happy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Can you tell who he got his hair from!? ;) Makes me a little sad though. I recently gave him a hair cut and cut too much off. I miss his long hair. :(

    ReplyDelete