Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Project 52: Weeks 46-49

I'm way behind on this so I'm going to just play catch up in one post. So here's weeks 46-49:

This is the look I got from Maddy when I told her about Thanksgiving dinner...the girl loves food!
null

Decorating the Christmas tree:
null

A confused butterfly emerged quite late. Since his wings were still wet, he couldn't fly, so I took the opportunity and took his picture in our Christmas tree.
null

We had a couple more confused butterflies so we now have 3 house butterflies...scratch than, we now have 5! I'll have to get another picture.
null


Stay up to date by following me on twitter @MamaDaniBlog or "liking" my Facebook page. New followers: Welcome! Please leave a comment to let me know how you found my blog so that I can follow you back!
© Mama Dani's Musings

No comments:

Post a Comment