Sunday, February 5, 2012

Week in Review: Week 5

We had a busy week this week. I went back to full time daycare (instead of just T/Th like the past couple weeks). Emily had her 1 month well baby check up. We added school back into our daily routine. And we released our first butterfly of 2012. All while hubby put in a lot of overtime. Whew! I'm tired!!

Now for the pictures:
Sean and Maddy playing barber shop.

 My little tree frog

Emily holding her first butterfly.


Don't forget to take advantage of the 25% Inspired by Finn discount code...Today's the last day!

Pin It


Stay up to date by following me on twitter @MamaDaniBlog or "liking" my Facebook page. New followers: Welcome! Please leave a comment to let me know how you found my blog so that I can follow you back!
© Mama Dani's Musings

No comments:

Post a Comment