Thursday, February 9, 2012

Aluminum Foil Painting

Painting on aluminum foil...who would have thought! I found this idea on pinterest not too long ago and the kids really enjoyed it. The pictures just don't do this activity justice...partly b/c I didn't take enough pictures. The in between was when they had the pretty swirls of colors. That's the fun part of painting on foil. The colors swirl together better than on paper. If they had been painting on paper we'd just have brown pieces of paper. Here's what I did capture: 
The beginning:

Their foil after all was said and done:


Their prints: I helped them take blank pieces of paper and made prints of their artwork. 


The pin/blog that inspired this post.

Pin It


Stay up to date by following me on twitter @MamaDaniBlog or "liking" my Facebook page. New followers: Welcome! Please leave a comment to let me know how you found my blog so that I can follow you back!
© Mama Dani's Musings

No comments:

Post a Comment