Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today, I'm thankful for my hubby. This week he's working 10 hour days and it looks like he'll be working his normal 8 hour shift on Saturday and Sunday but Saturday will be followed by a few hours at his second job. This is all without much complaining. Right now...he's holding and talking to the baby. *swoon*

*edit to add* I found out tonight that he reads my blog now. :)

Thanks baby! Love you!

Don't forget to take advantage of the 25% Inspired by Finn discount code...Sunday's the last day!

Stay up to date by following me on twitter @MamaDaniBlog or "liking" my Facebook page. New followers: Welcome! Please leave a comment to let me know how you found my blog so that I can follow you back!
© Mama Dani's Musings

No comments:

Post a Comment