Saturday, January 1, 2011

Good bye 2010, Hello 2011!

Wow, another year gone. A pretty good year too. Let's start with a look back at 2010.

In 2010:
**We became first time homeowners by buying the house that not only I grew up in but is also the house my mom grew up in!
**Welcomed a new fur baby into our life.
**Maddy had her first birthday.
**Sean went through lots of testing to find out why he wasn't growing normal only to have a growth spurt after all the testing was done.
**We had a vacation to Maryland to visit with family. On the way up met an online friend and her family in person for the first time.
**Sean had his third birthday.
**We had a day trip down to Nags Head to meet two more online friends in person for the first time.
**I started homeschooling Sean.
**We celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary.
**I became an Avon representative.
**I had many ups and downs in my daycare business but ended the year better than I started it.

All I hope for is that 2011 be as good or better!

In 2011, I would like to:
**Make the pup a family dog...more training and exercise. She needs to learn not to jump on people, nip at my feet (herding dog!) and just be calmer! Then she'll be allowed in the livingroom with everyone else.
**Stop caring what some think of my attachment parenting/non-mainstream ways.
**Be more active...walking the dog will kill 2 birds w/1 stone
**More date nights w/hubby

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment