Monday, March 14, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday 3-14

Top of the morning! ..er afternoon. If you haven't guessed already, this week is all about Ireland and St Patrick's Day!


Photobucket
Green apple sauce, milk, carrots w/ranch,
green beans, corned beef hash, mac & cheese

The idea was this to be similar to the flag of Ireland: green, white, orange. I replace one white with an Irish food. And for some reason, mac & cheese was more orange in my mind. A little note, corned beef hash was NOT a hit! LOL


More Muffin Tin Monday ideas:
Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

4 comments:

  1. I love all the great foods you put in. Corned beef wasn't a favorite growing up. My mom made it every year for St. Pats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! like the idea of resembling the flag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried to give my kids corned beef hash, but I bet the reaction would be the same. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute idea to resemble the Irish flag. My Keree loves cornbeef hash and has since she was a baby.

    ReplyDelete