Friday, October 21, 2016

Fitness Friday {10.21.2016}

This week I failed with exercise. The only thing I managed to do was go to my dance classes. I did, however, stick to my diet very well. Because of that, I am down 2.4 pounds this week!! I'm almost back down to where I was when I started Eat to Perform (May 2015) and am down 12 pounds since leaving ETP (March 2016). I wish I hadn't wasted my time on that big fail!! 

My dance teacher is working on a workout plan for me...yay because she knows more about that than I do!! Once I get that I will add that to my plan. This weekend though, we are going camping with Sean's cub scout pack. I will do my best with eating but my choices will be more limited and I will not turn down s'mores!! On the other hand, I will be more active so maybe it will even out. We'll see how it goes next Friday! Hopefully I will have more to share then!


Pin It
Please comment below! I'd love to hear from you! 

© Mama Dani's Musings

Other places to find me:
Twitter: Made By Mama Dani
Instagram: MamaDani
Facebook: Made By Mama Dani
YouTube: Dani's Family
My Etsy Shop: Made By Mama Dani
Pinterest
Feedburner Or subscribe by email (on sidebar)

1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic blog. really very good article for Child day care and this article will be really helpful. i like this post.
    Calgary daycares

    ReplyDelete