Monday, January 20, 2014

Good Bye 2013, Hello 2014!

Holy moly am I late with this post. It's almost February! But then again, how long has it been since I wrote a post!? Too long!

I like to begin the year by looking back at the previous year. In 2013:
  • Maddy turned 4 and had a mermaid party. 
  • I lost count of the butterflies we released.
  • We added to our flock and hatched eggs for the first time.
  • Our rabbits had successful litters.
  • We kept 2 female and 1 male rabbits to expand our rabbitry.
  • I processed my first rabbit.
  • Maddy preformed in her first dance recital. She did beautifully!
  • Sean started playing soccer. Maddy joined him later in the year.
  • We're officially homeschoolers. According to our city, Sean's a kindergartner but he's more on the first grade level.
  • Richard and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary. 
  • We added a house rabbit to our homestead; a lionhead named Thumper.
  • Sean turned 6 and had a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles party.
  • Emily turned 2. She just had a family party but had a Dora/Minion/Thomas the Train cake...her favorite things.
  • Our does (minus one that was too young) had another litter in December.
Now to look forward to this year. In 2014, I plan:
  • I plan to do monthly photo shoots of the kids.
  • I plan to blog more.
  • I plan to use natural options more when it comes to medication and cleaning.
  • I plan to eat dinner at the kitchen table more...we've become too lazy with this somehow.
  • I have something else I plan to do but I'll make that announcement later. ;)
I will post a couple of update posts with more pictures this week.

Pin It


© Mama Dani's Musings


Other places to find me:
FacebookTwitterPinterestRSS Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment