I like to begin the year by looking back at the previous year. In 2013:
- Maddy turned 4 and had a mermaid party.
- I lost count of the butterflies we released.
- We added to our flock and hatched eggs for the first time.
- Our rabbits had successful litters.
- We kept 2 female and 1 male rabbits to expand our rabbitry.
- I processed my first rabbit.
- Maddy preformed in her first dance recital. She did beautifully!
- Sean started playing soccer. Maddy joined him later in the year.
- We're officially homeschoolers. According to our city, Sean's a kindergartner but he's more on the first grade level.
- Richard and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary.
- We added a house rabbit to our homestead; a lionhead named Thumper.
- Sean turned 6 and had a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles party.
- Emily turned 2. She just had a family party but had a Dora/Minion/Thomas the Train cake...her favorite things.
- Our does (minus one that was too young) had another litter in December.
Now to look forward to this year. In 2014, I plan:
- I plan to do monthly photo shoots of the kids.
- I plan to blog more.
- I plan to use natural options more when it comes to medication and cleaning.
- I plan to eat dinner at the kitchen table more...we've become too lazy with this somehow.
- I have something else I plan to do but I'll make that announcement later. ;)
I will post a couple of update posts with more pictures this week.
© Mama Dani's Musings
Other places to find me: