Monday, March 18, 2013

March 5th - March 17th in Pictures

March 5th

March 6th

March 7th
Betsy says hi!

March 8th
No picture :(

March 9th
Riding through a car wash for the first time

March 10th
Someone climbed into my spot as soon as I got up.
  
March 11th
Em and Gizmo: Gizmo's gated off b/c she thinks the chickens want to play with her.



March 12th
The cat sleeping very soundly

March 13th
No picture :(

March 14th
Sean's crazy hair!

March 15th
Sick baby :(

March 16th
Betsy and I

March 17th
Sprouts for the chickens


Pin It



Other places to find me:
Facebook: Mama Dani's Musings, Twitter @MamaDaniBlog, Instagram: MamaDani, Pinterest: MamaDani

© Mama Dani's Musings

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! The cat one has me laughing so hard. There is no way that could ever be comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I question her sleep positions at least once a day. Strange cat! lol

      Delete