Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello 2010!!

Happy new year!! 2009 wasn't a horrible year but I have a good feeling about 2010. Here are my 2010 resolutions:

1. Spend more one on one time with Sean and Madison
2. Start having date nights with hubby
3. Become a home owner
4. Work out more
5. Learn to quilt
6. Do better at blogging (I did all of last years blogging this morning..thanks to copy and pasting what I posted on FB, FTM and such lol)

This year will be a good year because I learned some VERY important lessons last year. There are some stresses that are easily eliminated from your life. The hard part is figuring out what's worth worrying about and what's not. Another thing is to learn that some people thrive off drama. My dad told me "Don't wrestle with a pig because both of you will get muddy but the pig will enjoy it." It's so true! In 2009 I also learned that no matter how hard you try, you can't get along with everyone. Sometimes the best thing to do is to just walk away and not worry about what is thought of you. You can't make everyone like you no matter how nice you are. I have learned what really matters. My kids are of course my #1 priority. If it's not in their best interest, then forget about it. I also learned that blood does not equal family and family is not limited to blood relations. Family (related and not) is not who is here now but who has always been here and never left. Family is everyday. My family is what matters to me...and you know who you are! Here's to a wonderful 2010!!

No comments:

Post a Comment