Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Ultrasound

Last week my doctor ordered an ultrasound for today. It had been the second appointment (so it had been about a month) that I had measured 2 weeks behind...I had been either measuring ahead by a week or right where I should be. He wanted me to have an ultrasound done to check how big Peanut was...make sure he was growing right. So I went in this afternoon and he's about 5 lbs 1 oz...ultrasound tech said he's in the 24th percentile. We also found out that he's head down and very low. Guess he's getting ready!!! He was, as always, stubborn but I did get a couple of pictures...remember he is cramped in there. lol

Semi-random thought: Since he weighs 5 lbs 1 oz and I've only gained about 6 lbs, all my weight gain plus some more has gone to him...him (~5 lbs), the placenta (~1.5 lbs) and amniotic fluid (~2 lbs).

No comments:

Post a Comment