Saturday, October 27, 2007

The boy is very stubborn!!

We have a very stubborn baby on our hands. Wednesday night I started having contractions about every ten minutes. We went to bed thinking maybe something will happen but I wasn't going to get excited yet. All day yesterday I had them every 30 minutes. Then at 6:00 they started coming every 10-15 minutes. Then from about 7:30 until I went to bed they were 5 minutes apart, lasting 30-60 seconds long. I called the doctor at about 10:00 and he said to wait until they got stronger then head to the hospital. Now we're getting very excited but decide we really need to get some rest while we can. I go to bed thinking that the contractions will wake me up and I'll be seeing Peanut really soon. I set my alarm anyways so if by chance I'm able to sleep through the night I can wake up and call my boss to let her know I wouldn't be in. The alarm woke me up this morning and I was disappointed but the contractions were still coming about every 5 minutes and were a little bit stronger...so DH and I both called our work to say we wouldn't be in and decided to go back to bed. By this afternoon the contractions slowed down to every 10-15 minutes. I am not timing them any more. I'm waiting until I have contractions that cause me to stop what I'm doing. When I have them for an hour or my water breaks then I'll go to the hospital. Until then I'm just impatiently waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment