Saturday, December 15, 2007

Poem

I found this awesome breastfeeding poem online and just had to share:

"Mommy I love your milk so sweet and yummy,


It's the very best stuff for my little tummy.

Mommy when your patience is running low at best,

sit down, take a few deep breaths and bring me to your breast.

Mommy hold me close to your soft warm chest

Because being in your arms is where I like being best.

Mommy do not listen to those who say I am spoiled.

It's just that you're my favorite person in the whole wide world.

Mommy when their negative comments put you to the test.

Don't worry, trust yourself

Because mommy you know me best.

Mommy ignore them when they ask,"Isn't it time to wean?"

Because when to stop is up to only you and me.

Mommy continue rocking me, sing another song.

I am still a baby, but not for very long."

No comments:

Post a Comment